What was your biggest learning or take-away from 2017?
A great end of the year question….
I want to include a list of questions for us to think about this last week of 2017. Of course you don’t have to answer all of them, but notice which ones are easier to answer than the others. Notice the ones you want to skip or don’t know the answers to. No judgment, just notice.
This exercise is best done with actual paper and a writing implement. Something of how the brain utilizes the process of the 3rd dimension (physical). Very similar to vision boards. More about how to make one in a future post.
Ok, make some spacious within the next SEVEN days.
A great time to look back at your year…
Questions to Answer
Try to do it by Monday, January 2nd
1. What was your biggest life lesson this year and what did you learn?
2. What did you accomplish this year that you are most proud of?
3. What is your biggest disappointment or regret this year?
4. What theme kept recurring for you this year?
5. Which significant relationship improved the most?
6. Which significant relationship did you neglect the most?
7. How did you grow emotionally this year?
8. What do you wish you had done more of this past year?
9. What do you wish you had done less of this past year?
10. What was the smartest decision you made this year?
11. What are you most grateful for this past year?
12. How did you manage your stress levels this year?
13. What was your best financial decision this year?
14. What was your worst financial decision this year?
15. What is one miracle you experienced this year?
16. What was the greatest, kindest service you performed this year?
17. What unfinished business do you have from this year?
18. What held you back this past year?
19. How did you spend your weekends this past year?
20. What do you want to stop doing in 2018?