Haus computer gaming glasses – block blue light, Anti-glare and minimize digital eye strain – Perform better, target objects on screen easier, prevent headaches, sleep better, reduce eye fatigue
About the product
- Protect Your Eyes – High Energy Blue Light emitted by electronic devices such as computers, tablets, and smartphones have shown to increase the risk of accumulated damage to the retina, cataracts, sleep disorders and macular degeneration.
- Block Blue Light – Block 65% of harmful blue light, 100% of UV. Prevent short-term and long-term damage like macular degeneration, cataracts, and the reduction of melatonin production.
- Sleep Better – Block blue light and reduce eye strain that affects your bodies circadian rhythms and prevents healthy restorative restful sleep you need to perform daily and prevent health issues
- Reduce Eye Strain – minimize headaches, dry eye and eye fatigue with added amber lens contrast, anti reflective coatings and patented focusing power 0.20 mag
- Comfort and Protection – light weight durable comfortable frame materials fit ergonomically with your face and head, FDA Approved. Rested eyes, no headaches, better sleep, no eye damage caused by blue light from digital devices = happier people and world.
- Kill the glare with the only patented computer eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision through the use of their specially designed lenses featuring proprietary tints and coatings that block high-energy blue light, UV and glare
- These 30-gram lightweight glasses are properly balanced to reduce pressure points, while the Crystalline lens tint allows graphic designers, video/film editors or creative artists to edit in true color with an equally balanced color spectrum
- 140-millimeter temples and full rim frame are forged from acetates to ensure lightweight durability, increase optical stability and enhance visual detail throughout the day
- Keep your glasses in place with the 15-millimeter bridge and spring hinges with a measured flex rate, while the one piece front construction eliminates all welds, screws and other potential points of failure
- Limited Warranty that covers against defects for (1) year after purchase; these narrow fit Haus Enhanced Color Computer glasses are perfect for anyone who truly appreciates design
From the manufacturer
- Block Blue Light
- Prevent Eye Strain
- Reduce Headaches
- Sleep Better
GUNNAR Optiks is the only patented computer eyewear recommended by doctors
Protect and enhance your vision from digital eye strain and blue light
GUNNAR wearers report:
100% reported improved ease of viewing.
96% reported reduction in eye strain.
90% would recommend the use of GUNNAR eyewear.
80% reported their eyes were less tired when wearing GUNNARs.
79% said that wearing GUNNAR eyewear increased their productivity.
GUNNAR Computer glasses are designed to make your eyes not have to work so hard. Your eyes work hard all day and, spending hours in front of a digital device can be additionally hard on the eye muscles. GUNNAR’S exclusive design blocks blue light and reduces eyestrain while increasing contrast, protection, and focus. The result: improved clarity, comfort and performance.
How They Work
- Lens focusing power removes the eye muscle strain and keeps eyes feeling fresh
- Amber lenses filter high frequency blue light that can cause both short-term and long-term issues
- Frame and lens designs hold in humidity and reduce dry eyes and irritation to ease eye strain
- Amber lenses add contrast to help sharpen characters and shapes on your screen
- Anti-reflective lens coatings eliminate glare and visual distractions to the eye
Digital Eye Strain also called Computer Vision Syndrome is a condition resulting from focusing the eyes on a computer screen for extended periods of time. Symptoms can include headaches, blurred vision, neck pain, fatigue, eye strain, dry eyes, irritated eyes, double vision, vertigo/dizziness, polyopia, and difficulty refocusing the eyes. These symptoms can be further aggravated by blue light exposure.
Blue light radiated from digital screens reaches deeper into the eye and its cumulative effect can cause damage to the retina and can cause the development of age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Blue light has also been linked to cataracts and sleep disorders.
I recommend my patients take proactive measures to protect their vision from all the digital screens they look at. The easiest but most unrealistic solution is to stop or limit using digital devices. The realistic approach is to recommend or prescribe computer glasses to take that strain out of the eyes. Glasses with a slight amount of magnification to take the strain off the eyes along with anti glare and blue light tint to absorb the blue light emitted from electronics. -Dr Eric White O.D.
Blue light can cause:
- Age related macular degeneration
- Slower metabolism
- Disrupted melatonin levels